Vitamin C 1000mg - Effervescent (Orange Flavour) Tablets
- Product Code:
Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent
High-stress levels, certain lifestyle choices and some health issues can contribute to the detriment of your immune system. Recurring immunity related problems can show signs such as fatigue, cold/ flu. Supplementation of Vitamin C can possibly assist in the betterment of the body’s processes associated with the immune system. Vitamin C plays a role in assisting in the absorption of Iron and therefore may assist in Iron deficiency related problems.
Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets are dissolvable, refreshing, fruit flavored tablets which make up into a drink containing a full gram of Vitamin C in a readily absorbable form. This product provides an alternative way of taking supplements especially for those who have difficulty in swallowing tablets.
Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets may be beneficial for?
- Individuals who need to support their immune system
- People who need to increase Iron absorption
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Individuals who wish to protect cells from oxidative stress
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
What are Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets for?
- Contributing to normal immune function
- Contributing to normal collagen function for normal function of skin, bones and teeth
- Contributing to the normal function of the nervous system
- Increasing iron absorption
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablet:
One tablet daily, to be dissolved in a glass of water. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets are:
- Free from added sugar
- Free from gluten, soya and dairy
- ASPARTAME FREE
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.