Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 250mg Tablets - Prolonged Release
- Product Code:
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 250mg Tablets
Constant fatigue and a general lack of energy can sometimes be explained by a lack of essential vitamins. There is also some truth in the extra pounds that we just cannot seem to get rid of being a result of a Vitamin deficiency. Niacin is involved in many complex processes, including contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism and playing a role in an optimal functioning metabolism.
Niacinamide, also known as Niacin, contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and normal energy-yielding metabolism. HealthAid® Niacinamide is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
What are Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 250mg Tablets for?
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 250mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 250mg Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Corn, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Soya, Nut
- Free from added Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||250mg||1563|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
Bulking agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Anti-caking Agent (veg.magnesium stearate, veg.stearic acid, silica), Glazing Agent (hypromellose).