UltraProbio - 30 Delayed Release Capsules
- Product Code:
UltraProbio™ - 30 Delayed Release Capsules
The human digestive tract is naturally home to both ‘friendly’ and pathogenic bacteria, which must exist in a delicate balance. Factors such as poor diet, stress, ageing, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
HealthAid® UltraProbio™ is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 100 billion live cultures, using 14 different acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not destroyed by the stomach juices before they reach the intestines. It is also fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help stimulate the proliferation and survival of ‘friendly’ bacteria. Restoring a healthy bacterial balance in the gut is important to calm digestive complaints such as bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea and constipation, boost the immune system and aid the absorption of nutrients from the diet.
What are UltraProbio™ Capsules for?
- Helping to restore a healthy bacterial balance in the gut
- Helping to prevent the overgrowth of harmful yeasts and bacteria
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal digestive function
- Aiding the absorption of nutrients
- May improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
Daily Recommended Intake for Ultraprobio™ Capsules:
One capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Ultraprobio™ Capsules are:
- Free from Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Lactose, Yeast, Wheat, Starch, Soya, Nut
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each UltraProbio™ Capsule contains (average):|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||0.5 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus casei||5 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||1 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||10 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||15 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||1 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||1 Billion*|
|Lactobacillus lactis||5 Billion*|
|Total Lactobacillus cultures||53.5 Billion*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||1 Billion*|
|Bifidobacterium breve||1 Billion*|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||0.5 Billion*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||43 Billion*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1 Billion*|
|Total Bifidobacterium cultures||46.5 Billion*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
* : The stated bacterial count is the amount present up until the end of shelf life; provided recommended storage conditions are strictly adhered to. Due to the unstable nature of the organisms, the live bacterial count may vary or decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.
INGREDIENTS FOR UltraProbio™ DELAYED RELEASE CAPSULES:
L. acidophilus, L. bulgaricus,L. casei, L. gasseri, L. paracasei, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. lactis, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. lactis, B. longum, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Capsule Shell [hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), gellan gum], Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).