Starflower Oil (23% GLA) Oil
- Product Code:
HealthAid Starflower Oil (23% GLA)
Starflower Oil is extracted from the seeds of the borage plant and contains the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), even more potent than Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin. This contributes to the maintanance of the body’s metabolism, to keep it functioning effectively and efficiently. It is an ideal supplement for healthy skin and flexible joints. HealthAid Starflower Oil contains no less than 230mg (23%) of GLA, together with Vitamin E; it is sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
What is HealthAid Starflower Oil for?
- May help to eradicate breast discomfort
- May improve skin tone and avoid dryness of the skin
- May help improve the Immune System function
HealthAid Starflower Oil may be of benefit to:
- People who wish to improve their overall well-being
- People who wants to maintain healthy nervous and immune system
- People who wish to maintain healthy heart and circulation
- People who wants to maintain healthy skin and joints
Recommended Daily Intake of Starflower Oil :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, 15 drops (1ml) daily with food. As a cosmetic: massage twice daily onto the face and body as required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Caution: Do not use if you are a diagnosed epileptic.
** Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.