Osteoflex Plus Tablets
- Product Code:
Osteoflex Plus Tablets natural support for joints and connective tissue
Joint pains do not only affect the elderly. It is a natural process related to ageing, but cartilage weakening, aching joints and backache can also affect those individuals who are athletes or work actively (as in manual labour). Repetitive use of your body in vigorous exercise may result in the breakdown of cartilage and joint health. As we age, joints, cartilage and bones also degrade. However, there is good news! Supplements with the correct nutrients alongside a healthy diet and lifestyle may result in a return in bounce, and maintenance of healthy bones.
Osteoflex Plus formulation provides nutritional support for healthy joints and cartilage. It is a unique combination of high-grade Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Hyaluronic Acid, with added Vitamin C, Turmeric and Manganese to help maintain supple, flexible joints, strong cartilage and a healthy skeleton. These nutrients also work together towards reducing oxidative stress on the body, therefore contributing to a feeling of youthfulness.
Osteoflex Plus may be of benefit to:
- Individuals who need to nourish their joints and rebuild cartilage to ensure flexibility
- People who experience pain or stiffness in their joints
- Individuals who wish to slow down the signs of ageing
- Athletes who need to provide extra support to their joints to avoid injuries
What are Osteoflex Plus Tablets for?:
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, and Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Glucosamine and Manganese is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid, and Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Curcumin, Vitamin C, and Manganese contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Recommended Daily Intake of Osteoflex Plus Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one to two tablets daily with a main meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Osteoflex Plus Tablets Are:
- Free from added Sugar or Salt
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Yeast, Lactose, Wheat, Soya, Nut.
- GMO Compliant
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Do not take this product if allergic to shellfish.
|Each Osteoflex PLUS Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|Free Glucosamine (from shellfish)||390mg||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) powder equivalent||100mg||*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR OSTEOFLEX PLUS TABLETS :
Glucosamine Sulphate (2KCl),
(shellfish, crustacean), Chondroitin Sulphate, Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, maltodextrin), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Glazing Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate), Curcumin 10:1 Extract [derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa)], Manganese Sulphate.