HealthAid EyeVit Plus 30's Capsules
EyeVit Plus Capsules - HealthAid
The eyes are a vital sense organ, responsible for vision. Good eyesight is an important part of wellbeing and a significant factor in retaining the quality of life as we age. Proper nutrition is essential to help keep your eyes healthy and functioning at their best. EyeVit Plus is specially formulated to safeguard the intake of the most beneficial nutrients which are known to help maintain and care for the eyes.
What Are EyeVit Plus Capsules For?
- Vitamin A and Beta-carotene both play an important role in good vision. They help protect the eyes from infections, and are effective for the treatment of dry eyes. Vitamin A deficiency is known to lead to night blindness.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage caused by metabolic by-products called free radicals
- Zinc contributes to normal absorbtion of Vitamin A and also assists antioxidant enzymes in the body in reducing the number of free radicals which can cause damage to the eyes.
- Bioflavonoids are a large family of substances found in mostly all foods rich in vitamin C. They have good antioxidant properties and could protect blood vessels, including the delicate capillaries in the retina, whilst improving blood circulation to possibly reduce the onset of dark circles.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are compounds called xanthophylls, which are yellow pigments that occur naturally in many plants and vegetables. They appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body, and help block blue light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage.
- Several studies suggest that fatty acids such as Omega-3 could protect the eyes from macular degeneration and dry eye syndrome. Essential fatty acids may also help proper drainage of intraocular fluid from the eye, decreasing the risk of high eye pressure.
- Insufficient Vitamin D in the diet appears to be linked with a greater risk of blindness and age related eye degeneration.
- Grape Seed is a concentrated source of two powerful antioxidants called proanthocyanidins and oligomeric proanthocyanidins. Research suggests that Grape Seed extract, may aid eye health, and could possibly reduce the risk of various degenerative eye problems.
- One of the most well known herbs for eye health is Bilberry. It is believed that anthocyanins found naturally within Bilberry is the chief reason why Bilberry is considered effective in providing nutritional support to protect the eyes from eye-strain, fatigue, and also helps in boosting circulation to the eyes. Anthocyanins help build strong healthy capillaries that carry nutrients to the eye muscles and nerves.
EyeVit Plus Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
- People who have jobs that put an additional strain on the eyes
- Elderly people who wish to protect their eyes against the signs of ageing
- Contact lens users, and those who suffer from dry eye conditions or dark circles
- Those with compromised vision
When Should I Take EyeVit Plus Capsules?
EyeVit Plus capsules are recommended for all those who wish to help maintain the health of their eyes. It is ideal for contact lens wearers and for those working long hours at a computer screen.
Recommended Daily Intake of EyeVit Plus Capsule:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergen Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Free From Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives and Flavourings.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.