HealthAid Babyvit®-D 400iu Drops 50ml
Babyvit®-D Drops by HealthAid
Babyvit-D drops is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs. Vitamin D3 contributes to te maintanance of normal immune and muscle function. It also contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus and plays a crucial role in bone formation and mineralisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Babyvit-D drops provides a highly absorbable liquid form of Vitamin D3 with a great tasting orange flavour.
What is Babyvit®-D drops for?
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorus
- Supports healthy blood Calcium levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to the maintanance of normal muscle function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- Contributes to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
Who is Babyvit®-D for?
Babyvit-D is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs.
Babyvit®-D drops may also be of benefit to;
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- People with a darker skin tone
- Those who wish to maintain optimum bone, teeth and immune health
Recommended Daily Intake of BabyVit-D Drops:
Take Babyvit® drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 12 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops)
Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2ml (approx. 50 drops).
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Per ml. Babyvit-D Contains (Average)
Vitamin D (400iu)
* NRV:: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR BABYVIT-D DROPS:
Natural Preservative (sunflower oil), Flavour Enhancer (orange sweet essential oil), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.