HealthAid FemProbio 30\'s Capsules
FemProbio capsules by HealthAid
A unique formulation especially for women, containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains; fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to aid optimum vaginal health*, restore yeast balance* and maintain urinary health*. This high strength dose of 50 billion probiotic cultures provides a natural defence against unwanted harmful yeast and bacteria. FemProbio also helps provide a balanced gut flora to ensure good digestion and help support healthy immune function. HeathAid FemProbio uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
What are FemProbio capsules for?
FemProbioTM capsules may provide support for women against symptoms related to yeast and urinary tract disorders or infections.
It may also help:
- Balance intestinal flora
- Provide natural defence against yeast and harmful bacteria
- Maintain healthy bowel function
- Improve digestive function
- Maintain healthy immune function
- Reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhoea
- Improve the absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the body
- Aid the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- Improve lactose absorption in women who are lactose intolerant
FemProbio may be of benefit to;
- Women who wish to maintain general vaginal health
- Those who want to maintain urinary tract health
- Women who are prone to yeast infections (Thrush)
- Those on a course of antibiotics which increases the chance of developing a yeast infection
- For pregnant women who are more susceptible to urinary infections
- Women who have shortened urethras
- Those who want to improve immune function
- Women who wish to maintain healthy digestive systems
Recommended Daily Intake for femprobio vegicaps:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
** Free From Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Lactose, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.