HealthAid Day-vit® ACTIVE Blister
HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets
Day-vit Active is a well balanced formulation that offers maximum performance and vitality throughout the day. A unique combination of vitamins, minerals and dl-Methionine, enriched with CoQ10 & pure standardised Panax (Korean) Ginseng to help sustain a feeling of physical and mental energy.
What are HealthAid Day-vit® Active tablets for?
Day-vit® Active tablets contain a wide range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements at the suggested Recommended Daily Intake to help safeguard your daily nutrient intake and provide the nutritional support that your body needs to cope with the demands of our lives.
- Vitamins are organic substances that are essential in regulating both the metabolic functions within the cells and the processes that release energy from food.
- Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for healthy eyes, skin and a strong immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and help build a strong immune system.
- B vitamins are important in metabolic activity and energy production.
- Contribute to normal red blood cell formation, cell division and amino acid metabolism.
- Minerals are inorganic substances which are important for various metabolic processes in the body.
HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who want to boost their energy
- People leading a stressful life
- People who do not eat a healthy balanced diet
- Students going through their exam period
- People who are on a weight management programme
When Should I Take HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets?
Day-vit Active Tablets are an all round supplement ideally used during periods of extreme stress. It is a balanced multivitamin that provides physical and mental energy to individuals who want to support their body and be more active.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Day-vit Active Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a main meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.