Zincovit-C with Vitamin C Zinc and Propolis Chewable Lozenge
- Product Code:
Zincovit®-C with Vitamin C Zinc and Propolis Chewable Lozenge
Relief from an itchy throat can be a game-changer. A sore throat is the niggly feeling a cold or flu is on its way. Sometimes presenting as the first sign of being unwell, a feeling of being poorly can possibly impact your day-to-day activities. A sore throat and the accompanying flu or cold can interrupt your lifestyle as you try and relieve the painful feeling.
Zincovit®-C is a unique formula which combines the excellent health benefits of Zinc, Vitamin C and Propolis in the form of great-tasting lozenges. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant and antihistamine agent which, together with Zinc, contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Propolis is used by bees to kill bacteria and other pathogens that try to enter hives.
Zincovit®-C throat lozenge tablets may be of benefit to:
- Individuals who wish to shorten the duration of the flu or cold
- Individuals who suffer from sore throats
- People with a weak immune system
- People suffering from frequent infections
What are Zincovit®-C Tablets for?
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Stimulating the production of B-cells that produce antibodies against pathogens
- Contributing to normal immune function during flu/cold season
- Helping soothe mucous lining of the throat and the gastrointestinal tract
Recommended Daily Intake of Zincovit®-C Tablets:
Children over 3 years of age: suck or chew one tablet daily; over 9 years can increase to two tablets daily. Adults can have up to four tablets daily, for limited periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Zincovit®-C Tablets are:
- Free from added Salt
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Lactose, Wheat, Soya, and Nut
- GMO Compliant
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Zincovit C Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR ZINCOVIT C TABLETS :
Sucrose, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Propolis Extract, Orange Flavouring, Zinc Citrate, Veg. Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate.