It’s important for children to eat healthily to make sure they are getting all the energy and nutrients they need to grow, develop and study properly! But did you know that Growing children, especially those who don't eat a varied diet, sometimes don't get enough vitamins A and C? It's also difficult to get enough vitamin D through food alone. Therefore, Department of Health recommends that all children aged six months to five years are given vitamin supplements containing vitamins A, C and D every day.
- A balanced multivitamin and mineral formulation, rich in Vitamins A, B, C, Iron and Vitamin D to support strong bones, healthy teeth and a sharp mind with unique flavour.
- One a day chewable Tablet with higher & effective amount of nutrients compared with other brands
- JuniorVit contains vital nutrients such as choline and inositol needed for optimal brain development and crucial nutrients to help influence cognitive function in later life.
- Other main point is also the added benefits of fermentable fiber Inulin (FOS) acting as a prebiotic, to help nourish beneficial bacteria in the tummies gut to improve digestive function and nutrients absorption. Do not forget that we know today that our microbiota plays a role on how you digest certain food, influences your immune system and protects you from certain harmful bacteria. There are complex interactions between nutrition, digestion and latest studies showed that microbiota may influence brain development, immune system, and optimal growth. So it makes sense to add now on children formulas fibers acting as a Prebiotic to help grow healthy gut flora. Inulin is also believed to improve absorption of calcium and magnesium, leading to improved bone density and bone mineralization in children. This ingredient is definitely a plus in the formula.
- Additionally, the product also contains the plant-compounds bioflavonoids, rich in natural vitamin C and antioxidants believed to have anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and immune properties.
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.