Optimum Digestion, Strong Immune system, Healthy Brain & Mood.
Did you know that the word "probiotic" is a compound of two Greek words: "pro" to signify promotion of and "biotic" which means life? Probiotic are living microbial organisms that are naturally present in the digestive tract, and are often referred to as the “friendly bacteria”. This is because they help to maintain a positive balance between the friendly bacteria and those that are potentially harmful.
The microbiota is truly a fascinating feature of the human body. It plays a role on how you digest certain food, influences your immune system and protects you from certain bacteria. We know today with evidence that there are some very complex interactions between nutrition, digestion and our microbiota that will influence the brain development, the immune system, and optimal growth. The gut contains more immune cells than anywhere else in the body and may be thought of as the body’s largest immune organ. Thus the key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance inside the gut.
Today’s fast pace lifestyle is just not very healthy. Several factors such as stress, poor eating habits and medication can cause general gastrointestinal discomfort by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply. Our environmental pollution seems to be getting worse and our immune system is being tested more than ever. Friendly bacteria can really make a difference helping you absorb nutrients as they pass through your intestines.
HealthAid has introduced a range of high-quality probiotic supplements to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain the ideal balance and optimum health.
Why choose HealthAid Probiotics
- Acid & bile resistant strains; to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by the acids of the stomach
- The cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- The cultures are stable at room temperature
- HealthAid products contain a prebiotic (FOS), which helps stimulate the function and growth of the Probiotics ensuring a greater action in the body
- The bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy medium (dairy free, which is ideal for those that are lactose intolerant or sensitive to dairy)
- All strains are viable (live)
- High Potency formulas
- All products are suitable for vegetarians
- GMP certified-world class manufacturing facilities
- Free from wheat, dairy, GMO, gluten and soy
Any information or product suggested on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Consult your primary healthcare physician before using any supplements or making any changes to your regime.
Nutritionist / Research & Development Coordinator.