- Product Code:
Wintervits® (Vitamin C, Zinc, Propolis, Maitake ++)
During the winter months our immune systems are more prone to health complications due to the colder temperature. There are key Vitamins and Minerals that are particularly beneficial to assisting the body in combating certain health problems. HealthAid® has expertly combined several nutrients into Wintervits® tablets.
Wintervits® combines Vitamin C which is an antioxidant and natural antihistamine agent together with Zinc which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. Propolis is a natural product of beehives where it is used to kill bacteria and some pathogens within the bee’s hives. Other ingredients include Rutin, Quecertin, Astragalus Extract and Maitake mushroom powder. Wintervits® is beneficial throughout the year, especially during winter, when the immune system can possibly be at risk.
Wintervits® Tablets may be beneficial for:
- Individuals with compromised immune systems
- Individuals who wish to assist and sustain a healthy immune system
- People who wish to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Those who want to ensure optimum health and well-being
What are Wintervits® Tablets for?
- Contributing to normal immune function
- Contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Assisting the relief of colds and flu
- Contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Recommended Daily Intake of Wintervits® Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Wintervits® Tablets are:
- Free from added salt and sugar
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.