Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg Tablets
- Product Code:
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets
Low mood and hormonal changes can lead to extra pressure on Vitamin B in the body. A lack of Vitamin B6 can lead to signs such as a skin rash, a low mood, and an irritated and red tongue. As an essential Vitamin necessary for a range of processes in the body, Pyridoxine HCl (or Vitamin B6) is easily supplemented when dietary needs are not sufficient. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism.
It is also important in hormone regulation, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets for?
- Contributing to the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, and homocysteine metabolism
- Contributing to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributing to normal psychological function
- Contributing to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily (can be increased to two if required). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Corn, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Soya, Nut
- Free from added Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|Vitamin B6 *||100mg||7143|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN B6 100mg TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Anti-caking Agent (veg.stearic acid, veg.magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Natural Colour (titanium dioxide), Binding Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].
* Long term intake of this amount of vitamin may lead to mild tingling and numbness.