Iodine 300mcg Tablets
- Product Code:
Iodine 300mcg Tablets
Your body is constantly working to be its healthiest self. Sometimes there are signs such as tiredness, and the inability to shift the excess pounds. Your thyroid is the gland that organises the production of hormones that help regulate the body's metabolism. When we are pushed at work, at home and socially, there are health effects that need support. Alongside a healthy balanced diet, there are still circumstances that benefit from supplementation.
Iodine contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. It also contributes to normal cognitive function and energy-yielding metabolism, normal cognitive function, and normal functioning of the nervous system. Potassium Iodide is a formulation that provides 300µg of free elemental Iodine for optimum benefit.
What are Iodine tablets for?
- Contributing to normal cognitive function
- Contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributing to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributing to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
Recommended Daily Intake of Iodine Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, preferably with food. Adults can increase up to two tablets daily if directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Not recommended for long term use during pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult a medical professional before use.
Iodine Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar or Salt
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Yeast, Lactose, Starch, Wheat, Soya, Nut
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Iodine 300µg Tablets contain (average):||
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR IODINE 300µg TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate), Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Potassium Iodide.