Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets
- Product Code:
Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets with added nutrients for better absorption
We cannot stop time however hard we try. What we can do is support our body to slow down the signs of ageing. Aching joints, stiffness when they bend, and bone density deterioration are all natural parts of the process. We have a solution to add the bounce back to your joints. Glucosamine is found in joints and connective tissue and is essential for cartilage maintenance and repair. Add in a little extra to support your body. We have added in a few more ingredients which also contribute to healthy joints, bone health, and influence reducing oxidative stress.
HealthAid’s Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets contain high-quality Glucosamine, which is essential for the care and maintenance of healthy cartilage and joint function. It is a natural non-toxic body constituent that is continuously incorporated into cartilage and synovial fluid during renewal, to maintain healthy, mobile joints. Specially formulated using a unique combination of Vitamin C, Calcium, Manganese and Curcumin to provide optimum absorption and benefit to the body.
So be prepared to bounce and jump once again. With just the right diet and exercise, Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets that contain additional Vitamin C, Manganese and Curcumin might contribute to a healthier lifestyle.
Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Individuals who need nutritional support for their joints
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones
- Individuals who are athletic or play sport
- People who are very active day-to-day
What are Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets for?
- Glucosamine and Vitamin C contribute to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- Glucosamine, Calcium and Manganese is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Glucosamine and Manganese contribute to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Curcumin, Vitamin C, and Manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Recommended Daily Intake of Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one tablet daily preferably in the evening with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets 2KCl Are:
- Free from added Sugar or Salt
- Free from Gluten, Yeast, Starch, Wheat, Soya, Nut.
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
CAUTION: Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.