EyeVit - Prolonged Release Tablets
- Product Code:
It is well known that the eyes, like every other organ in the body, need proper nourishment. EyeVit Tablets by HealthAid are specially formulated to safeguard the intake of important nutrients which contribute to the maintanance of healthy eyes.
EyeVit Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to help keep the eyes looking bright and sparkling clean
- People with blood shot eyes as it helps keep the eyes moist so that they do not dry up
- Those who wish to prevent dark circles and bags under the eyes due to lack of sleep and the stress and strains of every day of life
- Those who wish to enhance the integrity of the skin around the eyes, helping to reduce crows feet and wrinkles
- Those who need to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
- Those who have been repeatedly exposed to smoke and sunlight
When Should I Take EyeVit Tablets?
EyeVit Tablets are recommended for all those who wish to maintain the health of their eyes. It is ideal for contact lens wearers, or those working long hours at a computer screen.
Recommended Daily Intake of EyeVit Tablet :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with breakfast as a food supplement. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.
|Each EyeVit Tablet contains (average):|
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
Bulking Agent (calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Glutamine, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Bioflavonoids, Niacin (nicotinamide), Beta Carotene, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), L-Cysteine, Rutin, Bilberry Powder, Vitamin E (succinate), L-Glycine, Binding Agent (acacia gum), Zinc Gluconate, Anti Caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Alfalfa, Natural Lutein, Vitamin A Prep, Selenomethionine, Coating: [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)], Vitamin D.