Beta Glucan Complex Capsules
- Product Code:
Beta Glucan Complex
Supporting the body’s natural immunity contributes to an overall feeling of wellness, reduced duration of feeling unwell and providing relief from some of the signs of ailments. HealthAid® Beta Glucan Complex combines the added benefits of Vitamins C, D3 and B12 as well as Selenium, Copper, Zinc and Folate, which are all known to contribute to the normal function of a healthy immune system.
Beta Glucans are molecules which naturally occur in the cell walls of certain grains such as oats and barley. They are renowned for their immune enhancing properties due to their ability to stimulate the activation of macrophages (immune response cells which engulf invading organisms). HealthAid® Beta Glucan has been specially formulated with ingredients to reduce oxidative stress and contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Beta Glucan Complex capsules may be beneficial for:
- People who wish to boost their immune system
- Help minimise the indications of colds/flu
- Individuals who wish to assist the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The protection against invading microorganisms
What are Beta Glucan Complex capsules for?
- Support for healthy immune function
- People who suffer with allergies
- Contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Protection against unwanted microorganisms and recurrent infections.
Recommended Daily Intake of Beta Glucan Complex capsules:
Adults, take one capsule daily on an empty stomach. Can be increased to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on prescribed medication.
Beta Glucan Complex Capsules are:
- Free from added salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.