HealthAid Osteoflex® Cream
Osteoflex Cream 100ml - HealthAid
Osteoflex Cream by HealthAid is the optimum formulation for healthy joints and cartilage. It provides a unique combination of high grade Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate with added essential oil and menthol to help maintain supple, flexible joints, and strong cartilage.
Osteoflex Cream may be of benefit to:
- Elderly people who need to nourish their joints and rebuild cartilage to ensure flexibility
- People who experience pain, stiffness or swelling in their joints (especially in their knees)
- People who experience back and neck pain
- Athletes who need to provide extra support to their joints to avoid injuries
Directions for Use for Osteoflex Cream:
Adults and children over 12 years of age; apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed. For optimum results repeat two-three times daily.
Osteoflex Cream is:
- Free from Glycols, SLES/SLS, Parabens, TEA, PEG’s,
- Free from Artificial Colours and Fragrance.
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Ph balanced
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin
- Discontinue if irritation or redness of skin develops
- For external use ONLY.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight; out of sight and reach of children.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.