Export Co-ordinator Assistant
Job Title: Export Co-ordinator Assistant
We are well established company with 30 years of experience in developing new, innovative, high quality healthcare, nutritional products which are available through leading independent pharmacies and healthfood stores.
We are currently looking for an Export Co-ordinator Assistant to provide full customer services support to our export customers.
- Receiving incoming telephone calls, emails, faxes and letters concerning order processing, sample requests, brochure requests and further product information
- Managing the full order process and liaising with production department regarding product availability
- Liaising with international clients, freight agents and packing staff
- Product invoicing
- Arranging Export freight and paperwork
- Reporting to the Export Co-ordinator
- A level (or equivalent) qualified in Mathematics
- Previous business telephone/call centre customer services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Prepared to work hard to meet customers’ needs
- Able to work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Able to expedite shipments
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of IPR and Customs and Excise Regulations
- Experience with Export documentation (Certificate of Origin, AWB, BL’s, Invoicing and Packing List)
If this represents an exciting next step in your career, then please apply today providing us with an up to date CV.
Please note that only those successfully short listed will be contacted.
Please E-mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org