- Product Code:
Osteoflex Tablets for Joints and Connective Tissue
There are several obstacles that arise as the years go past. Joints begin to stiffen, bones begin to soften, and you might lose your bounce. When climbing stairs or getting in and out of the car becomes a struggle, your joints are crying out for some help. There is a solution, a careful formulation of important nutrients to add the spring back. Feel younger than you are with Osteoflex® from HealthAid.
Osteoflex® formulation provides nutritional support for healthy joints and cartilage. A unique combination of high-quality Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate with added Vitamin C, Turmeric and Manganese. Suitable for men and women of all ages. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones. Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and to the maintenance of normal bones. Turmeric has potent natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Osteoflex Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Individuals who need nutritional support for their joints
- Elderly individuals who experience ageing of the cartilage and joints
- Individuals who are prone to joint aches
- Individuals who are athletic or play sport
- People who are very physically active
What are Osteoflex Tablets for?
- Contributing to normal collagen development
- Beneficial to bone structure health
- Helping the maintenance of joint mobility
- Benefiting the maintenance of suppleness and elasticity of tendons
- Contributing to the maintenance ligaments and connective tissue
Recommended Daily Intake of Osteoflex Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one to two Osteoflex tablets daily with a main meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Osteoflex Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar or Salt
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Yeast, Lactose, Starch, Wheat, Soya, and Nut
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Do not take this product if allergic to shellfish.
|Each Osteoflex Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|Free Glucosamine (from shellfish)||390mg||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) powder equivalent||100mg||*|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR OSTEOFLEX TABLETS :
Glucosamine Sulphate (2KCl), Chondroitin Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Manganese Gluconate, Binding Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)], Glazing Agent [(hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Turmeric Root Standardised Extract (10:1).