Celadrin 550mg Tablets
- Product Code:
Celadrin® 550mg Tablets
Celadrin® Tablets act as a lubricant to the body’s cell membranes, making the cells more fluid and elastic. Celadrin® is vital for the fluids that cushion the body’s bones and joints and plays a role in altering the lipid structure of the cell membrane to enhance cell repair and regeneration. Celadrin® is regarded as a great alternative to Glucosamine.
What are Celadrin® Tablets for?
- May help in reducing stiffness of the joints and may help reduce swelling on the joints
- May help the body restore flexibility
- May help ease painful joints
Recommended Daily Intake of Celadrin® Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Celadrin® Tablets are:
- Free from added Sugar and Salt
- Free from Gluten, Soya, Wheat, Lactose, Starch, Nut, Gelatine and Dairy
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Each Celadrin Tablet contains (average):||%NRV|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
INGREDIENTS FOR CELADRIN TABLETS:
Celadrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell [(Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), water], Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)