Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets
- Product Code:
Vitamin D3 1000iu
Vitamin D can be created by the body when the skin is exposed to sunshine for a small amount of time. Certain factors such as amount of melatonin, lack of sunshine and certain lifestyles can diminish Vitamin D stored within the body. A lack of Vitamin D can be lethargy, tiredness, muscle problems, bone pains and mood changes. Certain health problems such as weak immune system may be assisted by Vitamin D.
Supplementation with Vitamin D alongside a healthy diet can contribute to the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus (which contribute to normal bones and normal teeth). Vitamin D is also used within the body for the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels and has a role in cell division.
Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets may be beneficial for?
- People who wish to support their immune system
- People who are prone to muscle related problems
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- People with a darker skin tone
What are Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets For?
- The maintenance of normal immune function
- The normal absorption and utilization of Calcium and Phosphorus
- The maintenance of normal bones and muscle function
- The maintenance of strong and healthy teeth
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets are:
- Free from added salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat and dairy
- Free from artificial colors
- Suitable for vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.