HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg 60's Vegicaps
Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules - HealthAid
Psyllium Husk is of the finest quality with high fibre content. Psyllium Husk is traditionally used to help maintain bowel regularity, support intestinal cleansing and aid the softening of faecal matter. It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake when taking Psyllium Husk to help maintain healthy bowel movements, ease and regularity. It is also beneficial to be used as part of a calorie controlled diet and in a weight loss programme.
What are Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules for?
- May help to ease the symptoms of diarrhoea
- May help to ease the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis
- Maintain healthy cholesterol control
- May helps to clean the colon
- May ease the symptoms of stomach and intestinal ulcers
- May help to softening stools and bowel movement
Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People having digestive problems and high blood cholesterol
- People suffering from diarrhoea, constipation and hard stool
- Beneficial to those who have high cholesterol and LDL level (Low density Lipoprotein)
Recommended Daily Intake of Psyllium Husk 1000mg Capsules :
Adults, two capsules daily, can be increased to four if required and children over 12 years of age two capsules daily, to be taken with a generous amount of water or juice, preferably in the evening or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Caution: Pregnant women, people with Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome should seek professional advice before use. Important to keep fluid intake adequate.
** Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.