Osteozin Tablets by HealthAid
Bone and joint conditions are the leading cause of long-term pain and physical disability worldwide. The range of musculoskeletal conditions includes back pain, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and injuries. These conditions result in loss of bone mineral, cartilage breakdown which can cause pain swelling and loss of motion of the joint.
In this regard, a number of essential nutrients and other functional ingredients have been shown to be important in managing these conditions. Good nutrition is essential for normal growth; a balanced diet and appropriate nutrients are the foundation for development of all tissues, including bones but not everyone follows a diet that is optimal for bone health. Supplementation may be indicated in lot of cases especially for those at risk including the elderly, pregnant women, vegetarians, people with poor diet and to support growth and development during childhood.
By far, calcium, magnesium and vitamin D have been the mainstay ingredients in bone health-promoting products and the subject of considerable scientific research. However, there is a growing consumer interest in other ingredients such as zinc, boron and vitamin K2 that help promote optimal bone health and make a real difference.
HealthAid® Osteozin provides Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Boron to support optimum bone health with the added benefits of Vitamins D3 and K2, essential for the maintenance of healthy blood calcium levels and its efficient utilization by the body. Osteozin is specially formulated using a synergistic blend of active ingredients to ensure maximum assimilation and efficacy. Calcium plays an important role in the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of the calcium and is useful in supporting normal muscular function. There is evidence that people who experience cramps are likely to have low levels of magnesium. Zinc and Boron are needed to maintain optimal bone density and healthy joints.
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and are needed for normal muscle function.
- Zinc supports thenormal function of the immune system, contributes to normal DNA synthesis and to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, and maintenance of normal teeth and bone density. Vitamin D3 also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and a healthy immune system.
- Boron helps prevent calcium loss and bone demineralization. Studies have shown that 3mg of boron daily reduces urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium, especially when dietary magnesium is low.
- Vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. This vitamin works synergistically with D3 to help prevent calcium from depositing into the arteries instead of the bones.
What are HealthAid® Osteozin tablets for?
- May help to build and maintain bone health
- May help with menstrual and muscle cramps.
- Helps combate osteoporosis and arthritis.
- May be helpful in backaches & aching bones.
Who are HealthAid® Osteozin tablets for?
- For growing children who need to maintain strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Throughout pregnancy & breast-feeding.
- During and after the menopause.
- For elderly men and women to support daily supplement of vital minerals
- Athletes who need extra support to their bones and joints to avoid injuries
Recommended Daily Intake for osteozin tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily, preferably with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to the maintenance of normal teeth and bone density, and are needed for normal muscle function
** FREE FROM GLUTEN, WHEAT, SOYA, DAIRY, LACTOSE, GELATIN, GMO, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES & FLAVOURINGS** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.