L-Arginine and L-Ornithine Tablets - HealthAid
L-Arginine and L-Ornithine 300mg Tablets contain amino acids Arginine and Ornithine that are needed for production of growth hormones required for muscular energy, muscle tissue synthesis, muscle growth and repair. These amino acids play an important role in helping liver to flush toxins from the body and effectively produce bile to optimise fat metabolism. Combination of Arginine and Ornithine helps enhance collagen synthesis, and therefore speed up repair time of tissue injury. It also aids in effectively boosting the immune system. The addition of vitamin B6 helps to maximise absorption rate of the individual amino acids. In addition, one of the key health benefits of L-arginine is that it is used in the body to make a special gas called nitric oxide which dilates and relaxes blood vessels thus helping maintain normal blood pressure and improving blood circulation.
What Are L-Arginine And L- Ornithine Tablets For?
- Help to release insulin hormone
- Help ammonia neutralisation in the liver
- Enhance the healing and repair process
- Enhance the formation of new bone and tendons
- Help in muscle metabolism
- Improve the formation of nitric oxide which influences sexual function
- May help maintain normal fertility
- May help boost the immune system and energy levels
L-Arginine And L-Ornithine Tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who go to gym or do exercise very often
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
- Body builders
- Anyone who is involved in intense physical activity
- People experiencing physical stress and are tired
- Those who wish to maintain healthy immune function
Recommended Daily Intake of L-Arginine and L-Ornithine Tablets :
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.