Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules - HealthAid
Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and D. It is beneficial for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular and nervous system; and supporting strong healthy bones and joints. HealthAid Cod Liver Oil is virtually free of all impurities. It is enriched with Vitamin E; cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
What are Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules for?
- Improve the formation of neural cells and maintain the heath of the nervous system
- Relieve joint pain
- Maintain a healthy looking skin
- Maintain heart health and proper blood circulation
- Omega-3 fatty acids may help protect the heart
- Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin, teeth, hair, gums and helps improve night vision
- Vitamin D is essential for the formation, development and maintenance of healthy bones
Cod Liver Oil 100mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
- People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints and relieve joint pain
- Those who wish to maintain healthy blood pressure and heart health
- Those suffering from stress and anxiety
When should I take Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsule?
Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsule can be taken on a daily basis to help support a healthy heart, inflammation, digestive disturbances, mental health and skin conditions as well as for excellent health and well being.
Recommended Daily Intake of Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsule :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
This product contains Vitamin A. Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
Allergen Information: This product contains fish oil and soya.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.