HealthAid Vitamin D3 20,000iu 30's Vegicaps
Vitamin D3 20,000iu Capsules by HealthAid
What are Vitamin D3 20,000iu capsules?
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption/utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous, maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal teeth, and also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels. Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
What are Vitamin D3 capsules for?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Who are Vitamin D3 capsules for?
- Vitamin D3 capsules may be of benefit to:
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones and teeth
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amounts of the vitamin D
- People with a darker skin tone
Caution: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable safe limits in the body. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Lactose, Nut, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Recommended Daily Intake:
This dose of Vitamin D is not intended for daily use. Consult your healthcare practitioner for dosing instructions and guidelines.
Each Capsule Contains (Average):
Vitamin D3 (20,000iu)
* EC Nutrient Referance Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN D3 20,000IU CAPSULES:
Bulking Agent (sunflower seed oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (modified starch, glycerol, carrageenan), acidity regulator (sodium carbonate)], Vitamin D3 (medium chain triglycerides, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha tocopherol).
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.