HealthAid Vitamin D 500iu Tablets
HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets 500iu
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body’s organ systems. It contributes to normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong and healthy bones and teeth.
What are HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets for?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Who are HealthAid Vitamin D Tablets for?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to produce enough of the vitamin
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Vitamin D 500iu Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.