HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets Chewable
HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are HealthAid Vitamin C Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Who Are HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to six tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Starch, Soya, Dairy & Salt.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.