HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets Chewable
HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated with Rosehip and Acerola to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is rapidly absorbed.
What Are HealthAid Vitamin C Tablets For?
- Assists the maintainance of normal growth and development.
- Supports the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- Supports the maintainance of healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Who Are HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to six tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Starch, Soya, Dairy & Salt.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.