HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets Prolonged Release
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets - HealthAid
Vitamin contributes to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Aceroal so it is highly bioavailable and gentle on the stomach.
What Are Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- Contribute to normal collagen formation
- Contribute to normal nervous system and psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets may be of benefit to those who:
- Need to increase their immunity function
- Wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Are exposed to free radical damage.
- Require natural antihistamine.
- Have sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone. This prolonged released tablet supplies bursts of vitamin C throughout the day.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Adults can take up to three tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Allergy Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.