HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg 100's Tablets
HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 10mg Tablets
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism It is also important in hormone regulation, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- May help to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- May help in fat and protein metabolism
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy
- May help maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy
- May support heart health
- May help with symptoms of PMS and nausea
- Contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Beneficial to combat stress and fatigue
When Should I Take Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablet?
Vitamin B6 is best to be taken in times of additional stress and hormonal change to help the body cope better.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily (can be increased to two if required). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.