HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg 90's Tablets
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg Tablets - HealthAid
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine, protein and glycogen metabolism. It is also important for the regulation of hormonal activity, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- Facilitate the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy
- Assist in fat and protein metabolism
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy
- Contribute to the maintanance of healthy eyes and skin
- May relieve symptoms of PMS and nausea
- Contribute to normal immune function
- Beneficial to combat stress and fatigue
Recommended Daily Intake Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 100mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily; adults can increase to two tablets daily if required. It is advisable to take these tablets for short periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.