HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu 100's Capsules
Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules - HealthAid
Vitamin A is beneficial for good eyesight and helps build strong cell membranes. It assists in keeping tissues and organs healthy and in the promotion of healthy growth, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums.
What Are Vitamin A Capsules For?
- Vitamin A enhances immunity, may help to reduce occurrences of night blindness and is effective against skin disorders, such as acne.
- Vitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth and also protects against cold and infections.
- Vitamin A acts as an anti-oxidant which helps against free radical damage and other diseases.
Vitamin A Capsules may be of benefit to:
- People looking for the support through the ageing process
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and eye related conditions.
- People with poor diets who eat, drink or smoke excessively.
- Those who wish to protect their body against oxidative damage
- People looking for immune support
When Should I Take Vitamin A Capsules?
Vitamin A Capsules can be taken by people with eye disorders, those recovering from surgery as well as those who have skin conditions. It may also benefit those on a diet where the consumption of liver and dairy products or certain vegetables may be limited.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin A Capsules :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food; adults can take up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Caution: This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic
** Allergen Information: This product contains fish oil and soya
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.