HealthAid Vegan B Complex 60's Tablets
Vegan B Complex by HealthAid
B vitamins are essential vitamins for normal function of the immune, nervous system, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Deficiency in B vitamins could cause fatigue, anaemia, depression, nerve damage, abdominal pain, hair loss and skin disorders. HealthAid Vegan B Complex provides a complete source of highly absorbable B vitamins to help sustain energy levels in the body and maintain general health and wellbeing.
What are Vegan B Complex tablets for?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes, red blood cells, skin and vision
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cells formation and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
Vegan B Complex Tablets may be of benefit to:
- People on a Vegan/Vegetarian diet who needs a B complex boost supplement
- Young adults for normal growth and development.
- Those who are lacking energy and need a daily Vitamin B boost to maintain general health and wellbeing & don’t want supplements with higher amounts.
- Those who wish to maintain healthy skin, eyes and hair.
- People who wish to maintain a healthy nervous system and active brain.
- All those who want a gentle daily B support because of a deficient or poor diet (smokers, women on contraceptive pill, stress...).
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy , Sugar & Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.