HealthAid UltraProbio - 30 Delayed Release Capsules
HealthAid UltraProbio™ - 30 Delayed Release Capsules
The human digestive tract is naturally home to both ‘friendly’ and pathogenic bacteria, which must exist in a delicate balance in order to maintain good digestion and immunity. Factors such as poor diet, stress, ageing, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
HealthAid® UltraProbio™ is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 100 billion live cultures, using 14 different acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not destroyed by the stomach juices before they reach the intestines. It is also fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help stimulate the proliferation and survival of ‘friendly’ bacteria. Restoring a healthy bacterial balance in the gut is important to calm digestive complaints such as bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea and constipation, boost the immune system and aid the absorption of nutrients from the diet.
What are HealthAid UltraProbio™ capsules for?
- Important to restore a healthy bacterial balance in the gut
- Important to prevent the overgrowth of harmful yeasts and bacteria
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal digestive function
- Support a healthy immune system
- Aid absorption of nutrients
- May improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
HealthAid HealthAid UltraProbio™ capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- Those who are lactose intolerant
Daily Recommended Intake for Ultraprobio™ Capsules:
One capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.