HealthAid SeniorProbio 30's Capsules
SeniorProbio capsules by HealthAid
For every cell in our body there are about ten bacterial cells. The microflora in our gut plays an active role in a wide variety of diseases, and, it could affect our health status throughout life. People over 60 can have as much as 1,000-fold less friendly bacteria in their guts compared to younger adults, and increased levels of disease-causing microbes. For this reason, the importance of probiotic supplementation is crucial with advancing age. Recent research also shows that microorganisms present in our gut can affect how well we age, as well as our mental and immune function. Studies have demonstrated that consumption of the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium Lactis could lead to increased disease-fighting capacity of white immune cells, thereby boosting the immune system in aging seniors.
Healthaid SeniorProbio is a unique formulation specially formulated for seniors. It contains a superior blend of 30 billion viable probiotic cultures made up of 12 special strains, each having its own properties; it is also fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to maintain a healthy intestinal flora which usually declines with age. HealthAid® uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
What are SeniorProbio capsules for?
- Balances the levels of good bacteria in the body which is lost with age
- Plays a vital role in maintaining good health
- May help reduce the duration/ recurrence of diarrhoea
- Contributes to the maintanance of healthy bowel function
- May help maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps improve the absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the body
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May improve lactose absorption in seniors who are lactose intolerant
SeniorProbio capsules may also be of benefit to:
- SeniorProbio capsules are specially designed for Seniors who are more prone to having an offset bacterial balance in the body with especially have low counts of Bifidobacterium as they age.
- Seniors who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- Seniors who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- Seniors who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those feeling lethargic or rundown
- Seniors with compromised immune function
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.