HealthAid Scar Zone 92.8g
Scar Zone - HealthAid
What Is Scar Zone?
- Scar Zone is a topical scar diminishing cream.
- Scar Zone is a silicon skin protectant which reduces the visibility of scars.
- Scar Zone smooths, softens to diminish the visibility of scars
Who Is Scar Zone For?
Scar Zone is for people seeking to reduce the visibility of :
- Burn scars
- Injury scars
- Surgery scars
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks after pregnancy
- Stretch marks following weight loss
What Does Scar Zone Work?
- Massaging Scar Zone into the scar begins the process of reducing its appearance by helping it fade
- When massaged into the scar twice daily, Scar Zone even helps raised and discolored scars
- Contains silicone skin protectant, moisturizers and SPF 15 to protect the skin. Works on new wounds too.
- Plastic surgeon-tested.
Ingredients For Scarzone :
Directions To Use Scarzone :
Contains silicone skin protectant, moisturizers and SPF 15 to protect the skin. Works on new wounds too.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.