HealthAid Sacardi (Saccharomyces boulardii) 5billion +Vit B3+FOS
Sacardi™ capsule from HealthAid
HealthAid Sacardi™ vegan capsules help against a multitude of factors that impact the ability of the gut system to function effectively. Sacardi™ is a unique formulation combining 5 billion live microorganisms of pure Saccharomyces boulardii, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and Vitamin B3 to provide powerful immune support in the gastro-intestinal tract and enhance the body’s defences. Saccharomyces boulardii is specially formulated to be acid and bile resistant strain that colonises in the intestinal lining. It fights the overgrowth of bad bacteria that often lead to intestinal imbalance or discomfort. FOS is a soluble dietary fibre with positive effects on intestinal microflora, as it helps enhance the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut. Vitamin B3 helps to combat tiredness and fatigue which can be caused by gastrointestinal discomfort. It is also beneficial for the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Sacardi™ capsule from HealthAid is a natural, dairy-free product suitable for people using antibiotics, suffering from stomach discomfort, acute diarrhoea, indigestion or persistent yeast infections such as Candida.
What are Sacardi™ capsules for?
- Help avert pathogenic bacteria from adhering in the intestinal walls.
- Help avoid the colonization from yeasts such as Candida Albicans.
- Contribute to the increase of naturally occurring B-complex Vitamins and amino-acids.
- Assist in the absorption and maintenance of Vitamin B3 (niacin).
- Help contribute to lactose intolerance, urinary tract infection.
- Support the general well-being of gastro-intestinal tract and digestive system.
- May enhance immune activity.
- Helps maintain skin health
Sacardi™ capsules are beneficial for?
- People following a course of antibiotic therapy, as it can help support with antibiotic associated diarrhoea (AAD).
- People who regularly suffer from bloatedness.
- People feeling lethargic or rundown.
- People who wish to boost their immune system.
- People who wish to balance their gastro-intestinal balance.
- People who suffer from body odour, bad breath and excessive sweating in armpits, hand and feet.
When should I take Sacardi™ capsules?
Sacardi™ can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well-being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or when following an antibiotic course.
Recommended Daily Intake for sacardi capsules :
Adults one capsule daily with food. Capsule powder can be emptied and mixed with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Lactose, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.