HealthAid Vitamin A Cream
Vitamin A Cream contains Vitamin A, which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin. HealthAid has formulated this cream using high quality Vitamin A, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and beneficial to nourish, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural texture.
Vitamin A Cream may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to protect the structure of their skin cells and maintain the skins elasticity
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture
- Those with very dehydrated skin
- People who experience skin conditions such as eczema
- Those with dry, itchy skin
- People with problematic skin and acne
- Those who wish to maintain their skin’s youthfulness
Vitamin A Cream Cream is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- Animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
|Ingredients For Vitamin A Cream Cream:
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent from coconut oil), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang),Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator), Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*.
* from natural essential oils
How To Apply Vitamin A Cream?
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body.
- Avoid use during pregnancy, unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.