- Product Code:
We can control to an extent what enters our bodies through diet, but we often have very little control over the air that we breathe. Toxic air pollutants can potentially have a negative impact on lung function and respiratory conditions. Sometimes there are limited signs of reduced lung functionality. Indications that you might benefit from some nutritional support include a cough, trouble breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing.
Lungforte™ tablets are specially formulated with Vitamin A, which contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, Vitamin C, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and Vitamin D, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It also combines the most beneficial amino acid and naturally sourced antioxidants for optimum respiratory support.
Lungforte™ tablets may be beneficial for:
- Those exposed to high levels of air pollution
- People who are prone to respiratory tract infections
- People who tend to experience mucous on the chest and chesty coughs
- People with breathing difficulties
What are Lungforte™ tablets for?
- Defence against free radical damage to the lung cells
- Aid the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Natural expectorant properties to help shift mucous from the lungs and respiratory tract
Recommended Daily Intake of Lungforte™ Tablets:
Adults, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Lungforte™ tablets are:
- Free from added salt
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.