HealthAid Calendula Cream 75ml
Calendula Cream contains Calendula, which is one of the popular herbs traditionally used for burns, cuts and infections, as it has natural anti-septic and anti-fungal properties. HealthAid has formulated this cream using high quality Calendula, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy texture.
Calendula Cream may be of benefit to:
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture
- Those who have skin wounds
- People who experience skin problems
- Babies with diaper irritation
- People with minor burns
Calendula Cream is Free From:
- Sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, fragrances
- Vegetarian friendly & Eco-friendly
|Ingredients For Calendula Cream:
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* From natural essential oils
How To Apply Calendula Cream?
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for face, hands and body.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use ONLY.
- Discontinue use if any rush or itchiness develops.