HealthAid Lipotropics with Vitamins B & C 60\'s Tablets
Lipotropics with Vitamins B & C Tablets - HealthAid
Lipotropics with Vitamins B & C provides a unique combination of lipotropics factors: choline, inositol and methionine; with vitamins B & C to help support healthy metabolic functions in the body. Lipotropics assist and support fat metabolism; they encourage the export of fat from the liver and therefore may be beneficial for the maintenance of a healthy liver. Lipotropics also help maintain the health of the heart and circulatory system.
What are Lipotropics with B & C Tablets for?
- Lipotropics help increase production of lecithin in the liver, helping to keep cholesterol more soluble and lessening deposits in the blood vessels. It helps in the prevention of fat accumulation in the liver and to detoxify amines, by-products of protein metabolism.
- Lipotropics with B & C may increase levels of energy and stamina during exercise
- Methionine- assists in reducing fat and aids in lowering cholesterol
- Choline - helps emulsify cholesterol so that it does not settle on the arterial walls. It works well with inositol to help the body utilise fats
- Inositol - helps metabolise fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood system.
- Vitamin C is introduced into this formulation to help reduce capillary fragility thus improving the health of veins and arteries
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract and the nervous system.
- It is known to aid in the development of red blood cells.
- Biotin plays a role in numerous metabolic processes and maintains healthy hair and nails
To order Liptropics with Vitamins B & C Tablets - Click on the Add To Cart button above.
Recommended Daily Intake of Lipotropics with Vitamins B & C :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.