HealthAid L-Taurine 550mg+ Vitamin B6
L-Taurine tablets by HealthAid
Taurine is non essential amino acid found in high concentration in the white blood cells, skeletal muscles, the central nervous system and the heart muscle. The addition of vitamin B6 is required for nutrient synthesis from other nutrients, and for maximum absorption and effectiveness in the body. Taurine is essential for bile production in the liver, which is needed for fat digestion and metabolism. Taurine also helps to maintain cholesterol levels, blood pressure and a healthy cardiovascular system.
What are L-Taurine tablets for?
- May help maintain digestive system
- May help stimulate the production of bile and active digestion of food supplements
- Helps to maintain healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- May improve fat metabolism and controls level of fat and cholesterol in the blood
- Helps in balancing blood pressure
- Vitamin B6 helps increase the absorption of other amino acids
L-Taurine tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who have digestion problems.
- People who wish to maintain healthy heart.
- Those who have high level of cholesterol level and fat.
- People who are on weight management programme
- People with digestion problems
- Good supplement for body builders
Recommended Daily Intake for L-Taurine Tablets:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.