HealthAid Vitamin D3 10,000iu 30's Vegicaps
HealthAid Vitamin D3 10,000iu Capsules
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in the immune system and is vital for the maintenance of normal muscle function. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralisation to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 comes in an easy to swallow vegeterian capsule for maximum absorption and assimilation.
What are Vitamin D3 capsules for?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Who are Vitamin D3 capsules for?
Vitamin D3 capsules may be of benefit to:
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones and teeth
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amounts of the vitamin D
- People with a darker skin tone
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D3 10,000iu Capsules:
This dose of Vitamin D is not intended for daily use. Consult your healthcare practitioner for dosing instructions and guidelines.
Caution: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable safe limits in the body. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
**Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Lactose, Nut, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.