HealthAid Lutein 20mg 30's Tablets
Lutein Tablets - HealthAid
Lutein Tablets contain Lutein which is a carotenoid found in fruits and vegetables. In humans, it is concentrated in the retina and lens of the eye. Lutein has high antioxidant properties & may help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Thus playing a vital role in maintaining healthy eyes, heart and skin. Lutein from HealthAid is extracted from marigold flowers.
Lutein Tablets may be of benefit to:
- People who wish to maintain good eye health
- People who have jobs that involve them spending long hours on the computer, which deteriorates eyesight
- Children who strains their eyes by watching lots of TV and playing computer/ video games
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye related conditions
- People with poor diets who eat, drink and smoke excessively
When Should I Take Lutein Tablets?
Lutein tablets can be taken by those who wish to support eye health or by those on poor diets who wish to increase their antioxidant intake.
Recommended Daily Intake of Lutein Tablets :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.