HealthAid Infant Probio - Probiotic Drops 15ml
HealthAid InfantProbio - Probiotics for Infants & Children
What are InfantProbio® drops?
What is InfantProbio® for?
- Helps maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and harmful bacteria
- Helps regulate bowel function
- Helps strengthen immune function in babies and infants.
- Aids the body's digestion of lactose
- Beneficial during antibiotic courses
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
Who is InfantProbio® for?
InfantProbio® may be of benefit to Babies/Children:
- Suffering from gastro-intestinal problems associated with deficiency of probiotic bacteria
- Who have abnormal or irregular bowel movement
- With poor digestive systems
- Who need to maintain a healthy immune system
- Who are following a course of antibiotics
- Who have lactose intolerance and/or difficulty in assimilating nutrient
Recommended Daily Intake of InfantProbio:
Infants and children up to 3 years of age: Give 5 drops, once a day. Adults, Adolescents and Children 4 years or older: Take orally 5 drops, one to three times per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not allow the dropper to come in contact with any liquid, including saliva. If antibiotics are being taken, take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Pack Size: Probiotic Drops 15ml
Appearance (shape/colour): Clear to slightly cloudy liquid
Size: 15 ml bottle / Average Weight: 0.5 fl Oz.
Suitability: Vegan YES, Vegetarian YES
Quality Requirements: All the ingredients meet the requirements of USP/NF, BP, EP, BHP pharmacopoeia or supplier specifications
Expiration Period: Two years from date of manufacture
Storage: All cultures are stable at room temperature for 24 months from date of manufacture.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in a refrigerator.
Keep out of sight and reach of children
|Serving Size 5 drops Provide:|
|Lactobacillus Reuteri NCIMB 30351||200million CFU *|
|* The stated bacterial count was incorporated at the time of manufacture. Due to the unstable nature of organisms, the live count may vary and may decline over time depending on temperature fluctuations and storage conditions.|
|NRV: EC Nutrient Reference Value*: Not Yet Established |
Ingredients for InfantProbio: Lactobacillus Reuteri, Sunflower oil, MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride), Trehalose, Silica.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.