HealthAid EyeVit® FORTE 30's Tablets
EyeVit FORTE Tablets by HealthAid
What are EyeVit® FORTE Tablets for?
- Vitamin E and C are powerful antioxidants that could protect the eyes against damage caused by metabolic by-products called free radicals and against the signs of ageing around the eyes.
- Riboflavin may help to prevent structural changes within the cornea, according to some research. A deficiency in this vitamin can cause the eyes to become bloodshot, itchy, watery and sensitive to bright light.
- Zinc contributes to normal absorption of Vitamin A, which is beneficial for the maintenance of healthy eyesight. It also assists antioxidant enzymes in the body in reducing the number of free radicals which can cause damage to the eyes.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are compounds called xanthophylls, which are yellow pigments that occur naturally in many plants and vegetables. They appear to have important antioxidant functions in the body, and help block blue light from reaching the underlying structures in the retina, thereby reducing the risk of light-induced oxidative damage.
EyeVit® FORTE Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
- People who have jobs that put an additional strain on the eyes
- Elderly people who wish to protect their eyes against the signs of ageing
- Contact lens users, and those who suffer from dry eye conditions or dark circles
- Those with compromised vision
When should I take EyeVit® FORTE Tablets?
EyeVit ® FORTE tablets can be taken daily for all those who wish to maintain the health of their eyes. It is ideal for contact lens wearers and for those working long hours at a computer screen.
Recommended Daily Intake for EyeVit FORTE tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Adults can increase up to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.