Esterified Vitamin C 1000mg (Balanced & Non-Acidic) - HealthAid
Esterified Vitamin C 1000mg (Balanced & Non-Acidic)
Esterified Vitamin C contains Calcium Ascorbate - a unique non-acidic form of vitamin C. It functions biologically like other forms of Vitamin C but has the added benefit of quicker absorption and longer retention in the immune system.
HealthAid Esterified Vitamin C formulation also contains natural anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating Flavonoids (Rutin, Quercetin, Citrus Bioflavonoids & Hesperidin), Acerola and Rosehip (rich source of natural Vitamin C and bioflavonoids), making this a unique complex. These Flavonoids not only significantly improve the absorption and effectiveness of Vitamin C but also give many other health benefits including improved elasticity and flexibility of blood vessel walls, reduced permeability of capillaries (smallest blood vessels), reduced inflammation, and improved blood circulation.
Esterified is a nonacidic form of Vitamin C as it has a neutral pH. In clinical trials, individuals who are sensitive to acidic foods were given either calcium ascorbate (Esterified Vitamin C) or vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. According to the results, those who took calcium ascorbate were free from symptoms associated with increased stomach acidity.
Clinical studies demonstrated that increasing levels of vitamin C in white blood cells can be very important in maintaining strong immunity and protection against viral and bacterial infections. Esterified
Vitamin C can be more effective in boosting immunity as it stays in the immune system cells significantly longer than regular vitamin C.
What are Esterified Vitamin C 1000mg tablets for?
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Increase Iron absorption and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contribute to normal collagen formation, essential for the normal function of skin, gums, teeth and cartilage
Who are Esterified Vitamin C 1000mg tablets for?
Esterified Vitamin C 500mg tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When should I take Esterified Vitamin C 1000mg tablets?
Esterified Vitamin C 500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults one to two tablets daily with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.