HealthAid Curcumin 3 600mg 30's Tablets
Curcumin 3 600mg
Curcumin is the active ingredient of Turmeric, believed to be one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants with many health benefits. HealthAid® Curcumin is standardised in its purest and concentrated form providing 95% of active curcuminoids especially its three main chemical compounds - Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin, Bisdemethoxycurcumin - combined with the highest quality of Piperine extract. Piperine, the active ingredient in black pepper enhances the serum concentration and bioavailability of curcumin by inhibiting hepatic & intestinal glucuronidation, the main detoxification pathways in the body. Therefore, the curcumin is not destroyed by the digestive enzymes and can be absorbed through the blood brain barrier.
HealthAid® Curcumin 3 sourced from India, is standardised in its purest and concentrated form providing 95% of active curcuminoids especially its three main chemical coumpounds - Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin, Bisdemethoxycurcumin - combined with the highest quality of Piperine extract.
Curcumin 3 Tablets may be beneficial for?
- Individuals who wish to reduce inflammatory responses
- Individuals who wish to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy digestive system
- People with painful muscles and joints
- People who wish to assist in wound healing
What are Curcumin 3 Tablets for?
- Anti-inflammatory health issues
- Contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Helps with digestive conditions; bloating and stomach discomfort
- Contributing to the assistance of muscle and joint problems
Recommended Daily Intake of Curcumin 3 600mg 30s Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Curcumin 3 600mg 30s Tablets are:
- Free from added sugar and salt
- Free from gluten, soya, wheat, lactose, starch, corn, peanut, gelatin and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavourings
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.